### Smartcopilot Config File for FF767 Vers. 1.3.8 ###
The 757SC plugin for FMC synchronization is made by Toni Altimani (Max Waldorf). We use it with his permission. Thank you 🙂
Be aware that the 757SC plugin is made for WINDOWS ONLY! Please address requests for MAC/LINUX builds to Max Waldorf.
- made for plane version 1.3.8
- TOGA problem possibly solved
- fuel injection (credits to Dmitry who gave me attention to this problem and for his solution as well)
- sync Cool Equip knob again
- sync Blue EICAS button in the PFD
Special thanks to skidroq, who kindly tested this version again with me 🙂
### Installation ###
Place the config.cfg file and the plugin folder in the 767 aircraft folder
### Limitations ###
- if you use FPDS upgrade, be aware that both pilots has to choose the avionic upgrade by their own in the EFB (unfortunately that isn´t synchronized at the moment)
- FMC sync for Windows only
- Don't use the FMC 2D pop out!
- TOGA and Autothrottle don't work properly at the moment. Start and Land with manual throttle until fixed
Different dataref alert?
- Better Pushback: make sure you either have it installed or not on both sides
- Please make sure that the 757sc file is in the plugins folder of the plane on both sides
(not in the main plugins folder of xplane)
- Please double check that after installing a new version of the plane
Please report problems here :
smartcopilot config garage