- New single-window UI – many users don’t want to jump between different windows to set up the plugin.
- Fixed VR compatibility issues.
- Hotkey to hide/show UI.
- Switchable TRANSPONDER section in the configuration files – transponder could be enabled/disabled from UI (very handy for IVAO/VATSIM shared flights)
- Switchable WEATHER section – weather synchronization could be enabled/disabled from UI.
- Only Master’s config file is taken into account – no need to share the files between users before the flight.
- INCLUDE section – a new way to define synchronization for the external plugins like BetterPushback etc. (planned)
- Improved aircraft position synchronization preventing micro jitter on Slave.
- Observer mode for a third pilot (planned).
- Demo mode changed to 30 min of unlimited flight to test all plugin features.
- Many other improvements and fixes.
As always, we don’t want to charge the existing users for an update. However, for SkyServer usage, if we later decide for an external service provider and user management, we could charge some fees to cover infrastructure costs. Direct connections will always be without additional service fees.
P.S. Details about new configuration file features will come later.