Colimata Concorde FXP V 1.10 (+ XCIVA support)
SmartCopilot config file for the Colimata Concorde FXP Vers. 1.10
Hello community we are happy to share a smartcopilot file for the fantastic Colimata Concorde
Version 1.3: (still early version)
- Ready for smartcopilot 3.1.1 (small fixes)
* I added support for the Philip Muenzel CIVA (xciva), but couldn´t test it so far.
* G1000 Panels are supported
* Transponders are synchronized
* GUI should be syncronized
* Ready for Smartcopilot 3.1.1
* Better Pushback support
Better pushback / xciva: please make sure that BOTH pilots have it installed or not installed. Different setup will cause problems.
Because this file is heavy, you will have heavy load on the bandwith. That beeing said, i recommend to disable weather synchronisation in Smartcopilot.
Instead use same weather tools on both sides indepedently. Like ASXP, NOAA or real world weather from xplane.
Please test it and report problems here:
(the only chance to get a better file is to give me attention to problems):
Thanks to mechia and teh_spartan who tested the file with me from time to time
smartcopilot config garage